An exciting opportunity to join a truly unique, award winning industrial waste to product business as they scale up globally.
The business are at the forefront of the carbon capture and sustainability industry, utilising their world leading technology and process to turn industrial waste into an end product that can be used for the construction industry.
This newly created role will report to the board and be responsible for end to end contract delivery on a number of projects that may be grouped by location, client or scale. It will involve commissioning plants in various different countries, including project planning, resource allocation and mobilisation. The culture of the business is still very much in start up phase so you will need to be a practical, driven person that can solve problems and make decisions. Both in the UK and worldwide, your tasks will include scheduling teams of suppliers and contractors in order to fulfil contracts to manufacture, deliver, install, operate and maintain small process plants.
The role responsibilities are varied but will include:
– On time, on budget delivery of projects
– Co-ordination and management of operational teams, including contractors.
– Managing and monitoring of site process – problem solving, decision making and reporting
– Delegating tasks and managing teams including Assistant Project and Process Managers
– Responsible for Health and Safety on client site
– Client reporting including budgets and compliance
– Deploying processes and procedures to make improvements
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
– Project and Process Management background in an industrial/manufacturing environment
– An engineering or production background
– Qualified in engineering/HSE
– Willingness to work away for international projects (length of project and location will vary)
– Be a strong problem solver
Please note that we are looking for a number of positions and you may be brought on board as an Assistant Project and Process Manager or Project and Process Manager depending on your experience. The role will be home based with occasional travel to London/Kent in the UK but most of the time, you will be on client sites internationally.